Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paule Ka ~ The Perfect Spring Collection 2012

Wow! Is there a collection that has EVERY perfect trend for Spring 2012 ... other than Paule Ka! Some may have a trend here and there, but Paule Ka has it all ... above and beyond and leading the march!


First of all, this is one of my top 10 designers.  I fell in love with the Paule Ka perfection (tailoring, style, fit, elegance, colors ... ok you name it, Paule Ka does it right) when I was living in Paris.   Not subjecting my self to humble brag however, when I was living in Paris I was lucky enough to live in le triangle d'or, or in english, the golden tringle.   The area in the 8th arrondisement of Paris that is the triangle of some of the top fashion houses, stores.  My walk to the metro every day might have included a walk down the red carpet Avenue Montaigne or up toward Metro Franklin DRoosevelt with one on my favorite side street cut throughs past 45 Rue Francois 1er.  This cut though was one of my favorites, because even thought I was giving up my window shopping at Valentino Chanel, Christian Dior, Gucci, Celine, Harry Winston ...   I would walk right past Paule Ka.

I could not be happier to share on my blog Paule Ka this spring 

Modernized 50s has been covering the runway (which I love) but Paule Ka seems to have mastered the updated look with classic tailoring.  Lets start with the peplum top that we've seen everywhere from Armani to H&M 

Perfect belted peplum top with office appropriate shorts and heels.  I can't wait for you to see what's next because each piece of a Paule Ka collection in an enhancement to any look and can be mixed and matched.  
Like cropped pants and this beautiful top!
Or another cropped pants look and a slimming peplum bow enhanced top.  One of my favorite parts and why this collection is so perfect for this blog ... take these crop pants and pair them with a sleek taupe jacket,
or
a stylish black top (all Paule Ka btw)
and ... 
and this sleek white jacket to boost the look.

How about the peplum top
stunning mixing with either of the jackets or the pants above. 


Moving on to the next look:
Keep the blazer on or pull those shoulder up at work ladies, but when that scotch hits your lips after a long day, this is the top you want to have on!

Also, don't be afraid to mix color. 
Blocking white or adding a burst of color is an absolute must!



For a dress
subtly sexy

drop waist

PoC; Pop of Color

and... the perrrfect ... 
tailored, slimming dress.  

Ok ok ...  so you're already on board that this is about the most perfect wearable and versatile collection this spring ... but when you're jetting off on your weekend getaways, via private jet or doorless jeep, keep looking chic 
with classic white shorts

or a chic belted cardigan.


Are you are Paule Ka devotee or what! 



2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing collection of clothes - do you know whether it's sold online at all?
    Blog is looking great - nice to see someone focused on clothes we can all wear to work in a more corporate world - keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,

    Yes, there is an eshop http://www.pauleka.com/en/eshop-nouveautes/ however I'm not sure it they ship to the US.

    Or, try shopstyle.com

    http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/Paule-Ka?nodept=1&utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=Google+-+Campaign+04&utm_term=paule%20ka&utm_content=19284926877&Network=s&SiteTarget=&KID=47843589#0_0

    Thank you so much for your interest!

    ReplyDelete